If you are still in doubt about the convenience of air fryer, this article is born for you. I am, personally, addicted to fried food, and I believe that there is no one in this whole world can resist the attraction that a fried crunchy tasty chicken wing can make. However, eating fried food also means that you have to cope with weight gaining problems and many other health issues.
Fortunately, we are living in a modern world, in which people keep inventing new technology to enhance our tasting journey. Rising among all the modern kitchen appliances, air fryer becomes one of the most desirable cookware that every housewife wants to own. Today we will take a glance at what Gordon Ramsay says about the airfryer. How he feel and his recommendations might give us the best judge for this appliance.
FAST AND HEALTHY FOOD
Gordon Ramsay did team up with Phillips to introduce about the airfryer to the community. Some people might be concerned whether his recommendation is trustable or not. The key reason for this corporation, Gordon Ramsay claimed, is to show the world that we can make super fast fried food with the same quality as the traditional cooking method, yet much healthier.
How healthily can it fry your food?
“Air is the new oil!”– That is what Gordon Ramsay starts introducing about the airfryer.
- It’s may be hard to believe, but the air fryer can truly fry your food with air!
- Using the rapid air circulation technology, this cookware allows you to fry everything you want with only one tablespoon of oil.
- There are some models that don’t need even one single teaspoon of oil to cook a perfect french fries.
- The reason for this huge change is that the circulated hot air is capable enough to provide the perfect amount of heat needed for fast food.The air will be spread evenly throughout the food, to make sure every single corner will be “dipped” in hot air, and fried perfectly.
- With this incredibly small amount of oil used, the air fryer is considered as the healthiest cooking appliances. You can completely satisfied with every fried dishes prepared in quick time.
How did Gordon Ramsay say about this?
“I used to be a fat chef” – He admitted. Fortunately, he found out about the airfryer, which makes him now, much more confident about his family’s health. Since using this appliance, the amount of oil used in his family has gradually decreased, which turns out a much healthier lifestyle that he wants to achieve. Among many models being sold on the market, he highly recommends Phillips brand because of its convenience, its innovation in technology and much more satisfied results.
What can an airfryer offer you?
You can go to a nearby supermarket and wonder among thousands of models and features of air fryer. However, all of these models share some common benefits:
- You are given a wide range of method of cooking with multiple cooking modes. Not only fried food, you can prepare even deserts and snacks with this appliance. There are more than 200 dishes can be used with air fryer, showing its massive efficiency towards our cooking journey.
- All the features combined in this high-tech cookware includes a digital display and digital controls, cooking timer, automatic shut-down system, adjustable temperature settings and so on. You can go out of the kitchen, enjoy the fresh air and after 15 minutes, you have already had your favorite fried chicken dish.
- And of course, it uses a very low amount of oil but still delivers the same taste and texture of a normally deep-fried dish.
How does the food taste?
You might wonder if using such small amount of oil can affect negatively to your favorite dish. The answer is no.
This technology ensures that your food will be fried inside out. The result you will get is a fried dish with the crunchiness on the outside, and the softness on the inside.
Do the fries taste better than its deep-fried version?
“Look – nothing is going to replace that deep-fried taste, so no, they don’t,” said Ramsay honestly.
“But, the Airfryer uses a tablespoon of oil and the chips come out crisp on the outside and tender on the inside – they’re a healthier version, and they taste great.”
There are thousand of choices you can make with the air fryers. Just choose the model that suits your budget most. Gordon Ramsay and I both guarantee it won’t be a waste of money.
You may think about keeping your family healthy by changing the oil type, but it won’t make any progress. The most efficient decision you can make is to stop using oil when frying food. And the air fryer is your destination!