Airfryer Cleaning Tips
- Air Fryer Basket has a non-stick coating: NEVER USE metal kitchen utensils such as abrasive cleaning materials.
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: can use washing-up liquid with hot water or non-abrasive scouring pad
Philips Air Fryer Cleaning Instructions
1. Cleaning Air Fryer Basket (Baking Soda)
1. Use hot water, add some washing-up liquid.
2. The pan and the basket inside soak for 10 minutes.
3. Clean with a non-abrasive sponge or brush
2. Cleaning Air Fryer Coil
- if you notice a lot of excessive smoke coming out from these air vent in the back.
- recommend clean at least once a season so four times a year.
- at least if you seeing excessive smoking may be using your air fryer a lot more than other people see. You may need to do a little bit more regularly, so perhaps once a month.
- make sure themachine is completely cooled (30-45 minutes)
- unplug it to take away from any power source
- upside down during cleaning
Scrub the basket bottom with a brush a scouring pad.
Read more: How to use air fryer: Philips Airfryer Tips