Airfryer Cleaning Tips
- Air Fryer Basket has a non-stick coating: NEVER USE metal kitchen utensils such as abrasive cleaning materials.
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: you can use washing-up liquid with hot water or a non-abrasive scouring pad
Philips Air Fryer Cleaning Instructions
1. Cleaning Air Fryer Basket (Baking Soda)
- 1. Use hot water, and add some washing-up liquid.
- 2. The pan and the basket inside soak for 10 minutes.
- 3. Clean with a non-abrasive sponge or brush
2. Cleaning Air Fryer Coil
- If you notice a lot of excessive smoke coming out from these air vents in the back.
- Recommend cleaning at least once a season, so four times a year.
- At least if you see excessive smoking may be using your air fryer a lot more than other people see. You may need to do it a little bit more regularly, so perhaps once a month.
- make sure the air fryer is completely cooled (30-45 minutes)
- unplug it to take away from any power source
- upside down during cleaning
Scrub the basket bottom with a brush and a scouring pad.
Read more: How to use air fryer: Philips Airfryer Tips.